Accessible new years party for 2019
As the year draws to a close, you are probably planning to let down your hair and say goodbye in style. Here are a few ideas and places of interest that would make for a perfect accessible new years party.
#1. An Ocean Cruise
There are many accessible boat cruises and ship cruises available, just be sure to book well in advance.
- Durban Harbour Party Boat – departs at 10 pm and returns at 1 am. Cost is R500 per person.
- Boat Hire By The Sea Charters – departs at 10 pm and returns at 1 am. Cost is R1000 a person, bottle of bubbly and meal included.
- Cape Town waterfront Harbour Party Boat – departing 9:30. Complimentary bubbly and fireworks display. Only 5 places left. Cost is R850 per person.
#2. New Years Eve Events
Enjoy a glass of champagne with good company while listening to good music.
- Black and yellow party at Beerhouse Capetown – situated at 223 Long street beer emporium. Dress code black and yellow. Dj Branny and Dj Bashmouth will entertain. An easy R50 entry fee. Doors open at 8pm. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- New Years Beach Party Southbroom – A hot DJ line up and mind-blowing rigs and sound. Book through Webticket. No under 18 and no pass-outs. Doors open at 6:00 pm.
- Ballito Street Party – Sandra Rd. opens at 18:00. Cost is R250. Easy wheelchair access.
#3. Party at home
Probably the safest and easiest option for anyone. Invite a few good friends, crack open the champagne and organise a few finger snacks. Many South Africans just do the good old bring and braai.
Here are a few finger snack ideas:
Here are a few cocktail ideas: