Disabled moms have extra obstacles to face. Being an abled new mommy is hard, so you can only imagine what its like for disabled moms. Here are a few products and ideas that will help disabled moms enjoy their parenting experience.
This machine is a lifesaver. Making bottles in the early hours is faster and accurate.
- The built-in filter removes impurities from the water and dispenses the correct measure of water for each feed.
- Dispenses the perfect Hot-Shot of water and removing any bacteria present in the formula.
- The burst of hot water dissolves the formula powder quickly.
- After the hot water, cooler water is dispensed to cool the formula down. feeding is ready and the temperature is similar to that of breastmilk.
This pillow is a must for any new mom really. Your little bundle of joy is positioned comfortably on your lap with not much effort needed. No more tired arms and stress during breastfeeding. The pillow can even be used for tummy time as your baby transitions into the crawling stage.
This is the perfect way to have your baby really close but not worry about rolling onto them or falling off bed.
- Easy to assemble
- Spend more time with your infant while bonding
- Better nights rest
- Makes breastfeeding and feeding easier
- Easy to clean
- Can be used as stand-alone crib once a baby is 3 months old
- Height adjustable
- Portable and travel-friendly
The baby monitor is perfect for days when you need to be in the kitchen or have a bath while the baby is asleep.
- Temperature monitoring so that you know your baby isn’t getting too cold
- Two-way audio – you can talk to baby
- Night vision for night time
- Long battery life – 8 hours
- Digital signal of up to 260m
The perfect way to keep baby safely on your lap while working, eating or even watching a movie.
- Many colors to choose from
- Lightweight, portable and easy to clean
- Suitable for babies from 4 months up
If you know of anything else that can help new disabled moms, feel free to comment and post links! 😉