Giving to charity is good business sense. As we swiftly approach the festive year-end, the spirit of giving back to the community is in the air. Not only does it manifest our love for people and social responsibility, but it’s good for businesses too.
Giving to charity is great for business for a few reasons.
Employee Morale And Talent Is Boosted
- Being of Service – and at the same time creating a positive brand for your company.
- Improve Productivity – by encouraging employees to reach the target and choose a charity of choice that will receive a matched amount.
Being of service and giving back to our community brings about social awareness, is good for our souls and unites colleagues. Balance is good, especially for A-listers who benefit from giving to charity. Employees are encouraged to reach targets, of which the same amount goes to a charity of choice. This is a great incentive to increase work productivity.
Increased Marketing Experience
- Philanthropy – Apple Corp campaigns match employee donations – the top company has donated over $78 million since 2015.
- Corporate Branding – by putting your name on a charitable event – just make sure the event matches your charity.
- Good Reputation – by showing future clients that you care about your business and the community as a whole.
- Fiscal rewards – through helping a charity of choice.
- Tax deductions – by sponsoring charities or events.
- Community Respect – through donations and improving surroundings.
- Improvements – of parks, schools, and places children play.
- Research Resources – needed for medical conditions and the curing thereof.
- Work Culture – is changed by making an impact in a rewarding way.
These are a few reasons to donate to charity. Giving to charity is good for business and the community. Choosing a cause should help your immediate community, making it a better place to live in.